Saturday 15 July 2017

Lost in a crowd


Here I am lost in this crowd
Still trying to find a way out .
To the top of my voice I shout
Oh god ! I can't shout loud .
This is making me suffocate
Where r u my dreams , I still try to locate .
I have not yet reached my destination
My will power , my only motivation .
I badly need to take some rest
Don't know where to go - east or west ?
Now I regret blindly following the crowd
Only to make my parents feel proud .
I sacrificed my ambition
For the world's fake appreciation .
If I had followed my heart
My happiness and I wouldnt have been apart
But it is still not late , to find the right gate
Enough of the long wait .
Its time to take the right path
And put an end to this wrath .
Now I will listen to no one but my soul
Its high time I realised my goal ..
#simply #thougts

No comments:

Post a Comment