Saturday 15 July 2017

Depressed ? Are you really

Im at the most crowded spot of the town , suicide point
This fact makes me disappoint .
Standing here at this highpoint,
Wanting to know each one's viewpoint .
 The first person to attempt suicide was a small kid ,
Beneath his innocent heart were scars hid
His tears flowing rapid
His parents didn't have time for him was how his story undid.
“I'm depressed , I want to die “.
The next one was a teenager dejected ,
By his classmates nd friends rejected.
With pressure from family and peers he was injected ,
On his discoloured face it clearly reflected.
“I'm depressed , I want to die”
Next in line was a lady ,
Insecurities about her life was a complaint daily.
With under confidence, Looking gravely
No signs of positivity even vaguely .
“I'm depressed , I want to die”.
Then walking up is a middle aged man
Climbing out from his new sedan .
Tensions of job , marriage and money was how his life ran
Suicide was his only safe , fool proof plan .
“I'm depressed , I want to die”.
To my surprise I see an old couple ,
Walking together even in the time of trouble .
Their lonely life a real struggle ,
Their problems looking clear as a bubble.
“We’re depressed . we want to die.”
To everyone I say only one thing ,
Depression is a ten letter word and so is positive thinking .
There are hopes of being saved even when sinking ,
You require a calm and wise thinking .
Your life is precious , not worth so easily ending ,
needs of a bit of carefully mending .
Your problems will then start descending ,
No harm in trying .
#worldheathday  #notodepression

No comments:

Post a Comment